Our MenuSonterra Innovative Southwest Grill elevates local cuisine in Colorado Springs by featuring local, seasonal ingredients with inspiration from the spirit of the American Southwest. As the seasons change, so do our menu items as we source local ingredients from Colorado-proud farmers & suppliers like Callicrate Beef Company, Mauro Brothers Farm, Arkansas Valley Organic Growers, Red Bird Farms & Colorado Tortilla Company. Our menu is always evolving to infuse bold new flavors and make our staples even better with the expertise and culinary creativity of Executive Chef Joshua W. Davis. View Our Menu
News & Events
Fox 21 Chef to Chef Feature: Chef Franco sits down with Executive Chef Josh Davis. Learn how to make guac Sonterra-style and see what influences our menu items. View here.
Let’s Get Social. Find us & follow us on social media.
Best Chef Overall, Best Appetizer & Best Entree! A big congratulations to Sonterra’s Executive Chef Josh Davis, who earned these top honors at the 2018 Colorado Restaurant Association’s Pikes Peak Food, Wine & Beer Expo. Our restaurant family swept the Expo awards with additional honors for Best Booth and Best Bartender going to Over Easy’s Shea Wilfong. Way to go, team!
- Best Enchiladas – Gold Honors 2017 – Gazette’s Best of the Springs
- Best Business Lunch – Earning Honors Since 2014 – Gazette’s Best of the Springs
- Best Chef – Joshua Davis: Gazette’s Best of the Springs 2016 (Bronze)
- Best Happy Hour in Colorado Springs: Independent’s Best of Colorado Springs 2014 & 2015 (Gold)
- Best Appetizer: 2015 Colorado Restaurant Association’s Food & Wine Expo
- Best Local Chef – Josh Davis: Independent’s Best of Colorado Springs 2014 (Silver)
- Overall Champion de Cuisine Trophy & Best Appetizer: 2013 Colorado Restaurant Association’s 18th Annual Food & Wine Expo