Our MenuSonterra Innovative Southwest Grill elevates local cuisine in Colorado Springs by featuring local, seasonal ingredients with inspiration from the spirit of the American Southwest. As the seasons change, so do our menu items as we source local ingredients from Colorado-proud farmers & suppliers like Callicrate Beef Company, Mauro Brothers Farm, Arkansas Valley Organic Growers, Red Bird Farms & Colorado Tortilla Company. Our menu is always evolving to infuse bold new flavors and make our staples even better with the expertise and culinary creativity of Executive Chef Joshua W. Davis. View Our Menu
News & EventsSpecial Event: Cinco de Mayo Tequila Dinner! Don’t miss this chance to celebrate Cinco in style with a 4-course dinner with Patron Tequila pairings. Call 719.471.9222 to save your spot today!
Big news! Sonterra just earned some major awards in the Gazette’s Best of Colorado Springs 2017 with awards for Best Enchiladas (Gold) and Best Business Lunch (Bronze). What’s best is we love what we do, and we love our loyal guests. Thank you!
Love local? So do we. We are locally owned and use local ingredients whenever possible, and now we’re taking our local commitment one step further. Now through May 2017, join us in our Table to Trails fundraiser, and $1 from every lunch special sold at our Colorado Springs locations will go to support the Trails and Open Space Coalition. Together we support the preservation of open space and parks and the creation of a network of trails, bike paths and greenways in the Pikes Peak Region.
Let’s Get Social. Find us & follow us on social media.
Award-Winning Executive Chef Joshua Davis
- Best Enchiladas – Gold Honors 2017 – Gazette’s Best of the Springs
- Best Business Lunch – Earning Honors Since 2014 – Gazette’s Best of the Springs
- Best Chef – Joshua Davis: Gazette’s Best of the Springs 2016 (Bronze)
- Best Happy Hour in Colorado Springs: Independent’s Best of Colorado Springs 2014 & 2015 (Gold)
- Best Appetizer: 2015 Colorado Restaurant Association’s Food & Wine Expo
- Best Local Chef – Josh Davis: Independent’s Best of Colorado Springs 2014 (Silver)
- Overall Champion de Cuisine Trophy & Best Appetizer: 2013 Colorado Restaurant Association’s 18th Annual Food & Wine Expo