Our MenuSonterra Innovative Southwest Grill captures the spirit of the American Southwest in both atmosphere and culinary flair. All menu items are prepared from scratch daily using local and organic ingredients whenever possible. We source locally, whenever possible, from small producers to offer fresh, chemical-free, delicious produce. Our beef is raised in pastures, never feedlots. We serve fish from sustainable and wild populations that are not endangered. Our farmers are not only our purveyors; they’re our friends. A big thanks to our local suppliers: Callicrate Beef Company, Mauro Brothers Farm, Arkansas Valley Organic Growers, Red Bird Farms & Colorado Tortilla Company.
View Our Menu
News & EventsWe’re Growing! Sonterra is currently recruiting highly motivated, energetic team members for Line Cooks. Visit our Careers tab for more details about our employment opportunities.
- Best Happy Hour: Independent’s Best of Colorado Springs 2014 (Gold)
- Best Local Chef – Josh Davis: Independent’s Best of Colorado Springs 2014 (Silver)
- Best Power Lunch: Independent’s Best of Colorado Springs 2014 (Silver)
- Best Business Lunch: Gazette’s Best of the Springs 2014 (Bronze)
- Overall Champion de Cuisine Trophy & Best Appetizer: 2013 Colorado Restaurant Association’s 18th Annual Food & Wine Expo
- Best Gluten Free Menu: Gazette’s Best of the Springs 2012 (Bronze)
- Best Entree: 2012 Colorado Restaurant Association Pikes Peak Chapter Hospitality Expo