Our MenuSonterra Innovative Southwest Grill elevates local cuisine in Colorado Springs by featuring local, seasonal ingredients with inspiration from the spirit of the American Southwest. As the seasons change, so do our menu items as we source local ingredients from Colorado-proud farmers & suppliers like Callicrate Beef Company, Mauro Brothers Farm, Arkansas Valley Organic Growers, Red Bird Farms & Colorado Tortilla Company. Our menu is always evolving to infuse bold new flavors and make our staples even better with the expertise and culinary creativity of Executive Chef Joshua W. Davis. View Our Menu
News & Events
We care about our community! Our parent company of Rocky Mountain Restaurant Group partnered with Community First Foundation and First Bank to offer complimentary meals one evening at our sister restaurant Salsa Brava Rockrimmon to “pay it forward” and raise awareness for Colorado Gives Day. Watch the video of this fun surprise event with special guest Colorado Springs Mayor John Suthers. We hope you’ll join us in supporting Colorado non-profits with a donation to Colorado Gives Day on Dec. 8!
Here Comes the Bride! Searching for customized catering or the perfect venue for a bridal shower, reception, or other wedding event? Sonterra is now featured on MyWedding.com. Check out our info on catering and private dining to learn how we can make your wedding event one to remember!
Let’s Get Social. Find us & follow us on social media.
Award-Winning Executive Chef Joshua Davis
- Just Named Best Happy Hour in Colorado Springs: Independent’s Best of Colorado Springs 2014 & 2015 (Gold)
- Best Appetizer: 2015 Colorado Restaurant Association’s Food & Wine Expo
- Best Local Chef – Josh Davis: Independent’s Best of Colorado Springs 2014 (Silver)
- Best Power Lunch: Independent’s Best of Colorado Springs 2014 (Silver)
- Best Business Lunch: Gazette’s Best of the Springs 2014 & 2015 (Bronze)
- Overall Champion de Cuisine Trophy & Best Appetizer: 2013 Colorado Restaurant Association’s 18th Annual Food & Wine Expo
- Best Gluten Free Menu: Gazette’s Best of the Springs 2012 (Bronze)
- Best Entree: 2012 Colorado Restaurant Association Pikes Peak Chapter Hospitality Expo