Our MenuSonterra Innovative Southwest Grill captures the spirit of the American Southwest in both atmosphere and culinary flair. All menu items are prepared from scratch daily using local and organic ingredients whenever possible. We source locally, whenever possible, from small producers to offer fresh, chemical-free, delicious produce. Our beef is raised in pastures, never feedlots. We serve fish from sustainable and wild populations that are not endangered. Our farmers are not only our purveyors; they’re our friends. A big thanks to our local suppliers: Callicrate Beef Company, Mauro Brothers Farm, Arkansas Valley Organic Growers, Red Bird Farms & Colorado Tortilla Company. View Our Menu
News & EventsNow Booking Graduation Parties: Getting ready to celebrate a 2015 grad? Plan your party with us! Sonterra offers 3 private dining rooms, perfect for graduation parties, business meetings, holiday celebrations, birthdays, reunions and wedding events.
- The Lounge: Up to 70 Guests
- Aspen Room: Up to 35 Guests
- The Loft: Up to 25 Guests
Best of the Springs 2015! A huge thank you to our loyal fans for recognizing Sonterra in the Gazette’s Best of Colorado Springs 2015 with a bronze award for Best Business Lunch!
Supporting Our Community: Salsa Brava, Sonterra & Over Easy recently raised $3,136 for Pikes Peak Library District’s 21st Century Library Capital Campaign. Our restaurant group’s 5 locations in Colorado Springs hosted this fundraiser during January & February, and $1 from every daily special sold was donated in support of our community’s local libraries.
Late Night Happy Hour Mon-Sat 9-10: Sonterra’s award-winning Happy Hour just got a little better … and later! Our new Happy Hour times are:
- Mon-Fri 3-7 & 9-10
- Sat 11-7 & 9-10
- Happy Hour Specials available for the bar and patio only.
- Best Appetizer: 2015 Colorado Restaurant Association’s Food & Wine Expo
- Best Happy Hour: Independent’s Best of Colorado Springs 2014 (Gold)
- Best Local Chef – Josh Davis: Independent’s Best of Colorado Springs 2014 (Silver)
- Best Power Lunch: Independent’s Best of Colorado Springs 2014 (Silver)
- Best Business Lunch: Gazette’s Best of the Springs 2014 & 2015 (Bronze)
- Overall Champion de Cuisine Trophy & Best Appetizer: 2013 Colorado Restaurant Association’s 18th Annual Food & Wine Expo
- Best Gluten Free Menu: Gazette’s Best of the Springs 2012 (Bronze)
- Best Entree: 2012 Colorado Restaurant Association Pikes Peak Chapter Hospitality Expo