Our MenuSonterra Innovative Southwest Grill elevates local cuisine in Colorado Springs by featuring local, seasonal ingredients with inspiration from the spirit of the American Southwest. As the seasons change, so do our menu items as we source local ingredients from Colorado-proud farmers & suppliers like Callicrate Beef Company, Mauro Brothers Farm, Arkansas Valley Organic Growers, Red Bird Farms & Colorado Tortilla Company. Our menu is always evolving to infuse bold new flavors and make our staples even better with the expertise and culinary creativity of Executive Chef Joshua W. Davis. View Our Menu
News & EventsNow Serving Our Seasonal Summer Menu: Featuring new favorites like Baby Kale Chicken Caesar Salad, Pan Seared Wild Pacific Mahi, Gorgonzola Avocado Beef Tenderloin, “Fresh Bacon” Mole Verde and more.
Bike to Work Breakfast: Rocky Mountain Restaurant Group served breakfast to 850 riders for the Bike to Work event on June 24. We proudly support our Colorado Springs community!
Here Comes the Bride! Searching for customized catering or the perfect venue for a bridal shower, reception, or other wedding event? Sonterra is now featured on MyWedding.com. Check out our info on catering and private dining to learn how we can make your wedding event one to remember!
Supporting Our Local Libraries: Salsa Brava, Sonterra & Over Easy recently raised $3,136 for Pikes Peak Library District’s 21st Century Library Capital Campaign. Our restaurant group’s 5 locations in Colorado Springs hosted this fundraiser during January & February, and $1 from every daily special sold was donated in support of our community’s local libraries.
- Best Appetizer: 2015 Colorado Restaurant Association’s Food & Wine Expo
- Best Happy Hour: Independent’s Best of Colorado Springs 2014 (Gold)
- Best Local Chef – Josh Davis: Independent’s Best of Colorado Springs 2014 (Silver)
- Best Power Lunch: Independent’s Best of Colorado Springs 2014 (Silver)
- Best Business Lunch: Gazette’s Best of the Springs 2014 & 2015 (Bronze)
- Overall Champion de Cuisine Trophy & Best Appetizer: 2013 Colorado Restaurant Association’s 18th Annual Food & Wine Expo
- Best Gluten Free Menu: Gazette’s Best of the Springs 2012 (Bronze)
- Best Entree: 2012 Colorado Restaurant Association Pikes Peak Chapter Hospitality Expo