Our MenuSonterra Innovative Southwest Grill elevates local cuisine in Colorado Springs by featuring local, seasonal ingredients with inspiration from the spirit of the American Southwest. As the seasons change, so do our menu items as we source local ingredients from Colorado-proud farmers & suppliers like Callicrate Beef Company, Mauro Brothers Farm, Arkansas Valley Organic Growers, Red Bird Farms & Colorado Tortilla Company. Our menu is always evolving to infuse bold new flavors and make our staples even better with the expertise and culinary creativity of Executive Chef Joshua W. Davis. View Our Menu
Gluten-free? Great options on our menu.
News & EventsTrails and Open Space Coalition. Together we support the preservation of open space and parks and the creation of a network of trails, bike paths and greenways in the Pikes Peak Region.
Book Your Summer Event at Sonterra: Business meetings, reunions, wedding events, you name it! Sonterra offers 3 private dining rooms, perfect for you next big event.
Let’s Get Social. Find us & follow us on social media.
Award-Winning Executive Chef Joshua Davis
- Best Business Lunch: Gazette’s Best of the Springs 2016 (Silver)
- Best Chef – Joshua Davis: Gazette’s Best of the Springs 2016 (Bronze)
- Best Happy Hour in Colorado Springs: Independent’s Best of Colorado Springs 2014 & 2015 (Gold)
- Best Appetizer: 2015 Colorado Restaurant Association’s Food & Wine Expo
- Best Local Chef – Josh Davis: Independent’s Best of Colorado Springs 2014 (Silver)
- Best Power Lunch: Independent’s Best of Colorado Springs 2014 (Silver)
- Best Business Lunch: Gazette’s Best of the Springs 2014 & 2015 (Bronze)
- Overall Champion de Cuisine Trophy & Best Appetizer: 2013 Colorado Restaurant Association’s 18th Annual Food & Wine Expo
- Best Gluten Free Menu: Gazette’s Best of the Springs 2012 (Bronze)
- Best Entree: 2012 Colorado Restaurant Association Pikes Peak Chapter Hospitality Expo
Cheers to Good Health (for Our Employees!) Thank you to the Colorado Springs Business Journal for naming Rocky Mountain Restaurant Group as the 6035 Lifestyle Healthiest Company (Medium-Sized Business) in 2015. This award is based on 9 criteria including a company health & wellness program, benefits offered to employees, leadership involvement, health goals, intervention programs offered to employees, culture of wellness, how companies measure success through data collection, health vision and bottom line savings because of health programs in place. Read more about how our team promotes healthy living through programs like our wellness plan.