Our MenuSonterra Innovative Southwest Grill captures the spirit of the American Southwest in both atmosphere and culinary flair. All menu items are prepared from scratch daily using local and organic ingredients whenever possible. We source locally, whenever possible, from small producers to offer fresh, chemical-free, delicious produce. Our beef is raised in pastures, never feedlots. We serve fish from sustainable and wild populations that are not endangered. Our farmers are not only our purveyors; they’re our friends. A big thanks to our local suppliers: Callicrate Beef Company, Mauro Brothers Farm, Arkansas Valley Organic Growers, Red Bird Farms & Colorado Tortilla Company.
View Our Menu
News & EventsPlanning a special event? Sonterra Grill offers 3 private dining rooms, perfect for business meetings, holiday celebrations, birthdays, reunions and wedding parties.
- The Lounge: Up to 70 Guests
- Aspen Room: Up to 35 Guests
- The Loft: Up to 25 Guests
- Best Business Lunch: Gazette’s Best of the Springs 2014 – Bronze
- Overall Champion de Cuisine Trophy & Best Appetizer: 2013 Colorado Restaurant Association’s 18th Annual Food & Wine Expo.
- Best Gluten Free Menu: Gazette’s Best of the Springs 2012 – Bronze
- Best Entree: 2012 Colorado Restaurant Association Pikes Peak Chapter Hospitality Expo