Our MenuSonterra Innovative Southwest Grill elevates local cuisine in Colorado Springs by featuring local, seasonal ingredients with inspiration from the spirit of the American Southwest. As the seasons change, so do our menu items as we source local ingredients from Colorado-proud farmers & suppliers like Callicrate Beef Company, Mauro Brothers Farm, Arkansas Valley Organic Growers, Red Bird Farms & Colorado Tortilla Company. Our menu is always evolving to infuse bold new flavors and make our staples even better with the expertise and culinary creativity of Executive Chef Joshua W. Davis. View Our Menu
News & EventsNew Menu Items! Chef Josh is excited to introduce some new menu items: Ahi Tuna Tostadas, Chile Pequin Ribeye, Halibut A La Plancha & Cumin Crusted Salmon to name a few! Make plans to join us this week and find your new favorite at Sonterra.
Big news! Sonterra earned some major awards in the Gazette’s Best of Colorado Springs 2017 with awards for Best Enchiladas (Gold) and Best Business Lunch (Bronze). What’s best is we love what we do, and we love our loyal guests. Thank you!
Let’s Get Social. Find us & follow us on social media.
- Best Enchiladas – Gold Honors 2017 – Gazette’s Best of the Springs
- Best Business Lunch – Earning Honors Since 2014 – Gazette’s Best of the Springs
- Best Chef – Joshua Davis: Gazette’s Best of the Springs 2016 (Bronze)
- Best Happy Hour in Colorado Springs: Independent’s Best of Colorado Springs 2014 & 2015 (Gold)
- Best Appetizer: 2015 Colorado Restaurant Association’s Food & Wine Expo
- Best Local Chef – Josh Davis: Independent’s Best of Colorado Springs 2014 (Silver)
- Overall Champion de Cuisine Trophy & Best Appetizer: 2013 Colorado Restaurant Association’s 18th Annual Food & Wine Expo