Our MenuSonterra Innovative Southwest Grill elevates local cuisine in Colorado Springs by featuring local, seasonal ingredients with inspiration from the spirit of the American Southwest. As the seasons change, so do our menu items as we source local ingredients from Colorado-proud farmers & suppliers like Callicrate Beef Company, Mauro Brothers Farm, Arkansas Valley Organic Growers, Red Bird Farms & Colorado Tortilla Company. Our menu is always evolving to infuse bold new flavors and make our staples even better with the expertise and culinary creativity of Executive Chef Joshua W. Davis. View Our Menu
News & EventsLet’s Get Social! We’re kicking off October with a new focus on social media. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter. Follow us by Oct. 5 on Instagram or Twitter, and you will have a chance to win a $25 gift card!
|The Sonterra Instagram / Twitter Gift Card Giveaway is organized and sponsored by Rocky Mountain Restaurant Group. This contest will begin on 10/1/15 and end on 10/5/15 at midnight MT. Entry in the contest happens on Instagram at Instagram.com/SonterraGrill or Twitter at Twitter.com/SonterraGrill when a contestant follows the page. The winner will be randomly be chosen and will win one gift certificate for value of $25 to Sonterra Innovative Southwest Grill. The winner will be contacted via direct message on 10/6/15. As a contest entrant, you must be 18 years or older and live in the United States of America. Entering the contest constitutes agreement to contest terms and conditions, including adhering to the guidelines referenced above. The sponsor reserves the right of final judgment concerning items not expressly stated in the contest terms and conditions. This contest is in no way affiliated with or owned by the following entities: Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. The organizer may elect to suspend or postpone receipt of any or all entries if in its judgment the contest cannot be run smoothly, securely or without affecting the fairness of the judging due to circumstances beyond its control, including but not limited to computer viruses or unauthorized access to its servers. Sponsored by: Rocky Mountain Restaurant Group, 26 S. Tejon St. # 206, Colorado Springs, CO 80903.|
Here Comes the Bride! Searching for customized catering or the perfect venue for a bridal shower, reception, or other wedding event? Sonterra is now featured on MyWedding.com. Check out our info on catering and private dining to learn how we can make your wedding event one to remember!
- Best Appetizer: 2015 Colorado Restaurant Association’s Food & Wine Expo
- Best Happy Hour: Independent’s Best of Colorado Springs 2014 (Gold)
- Best Local Chef – Josh Davis: Independent’s Best of Colorado Springs 2014 (Silver)
- Best Power Lunch: Independent’s Best of Colorado Springs 2014 (Silver)
- Best Business Lunch: Gazette’s Best of the Springs 2014 & 2015 (Bronze)
- Overall Champion de Cuisine Trophy & Best Appetizer: 2013 Colorado Restaurant Association’s 18th Annual Food & Wine Expo
- Best Gluten Free Menu: Gazette’s Best of the Springs 2012 (Bronze)
- Best Entree: 2012 Colorado Restaurant Association Pikes Peak Chapter Hospitality Expo